  • Subject: Re: spool file
  • From: Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:14:18 -0500

Jim,

    Just a few minor corrections.  When you see a file is full on the spool
file,
it is actually your *PRTF (i.e.. QSYSPRT) that has a Parm called MAXRCDS.  It
has
nothing to do with the system value QJOBSPLA, which is the system value that I
believe you are referring to.  THat value is the size in Bytes and is the Spool
Control block size.

    HTH

    Pete Massiello

--