A few thoughts:
     1)  Clean the drive.  Do this at least once a week.
     2)  Try a brand new tape.
     3)  Vary off the drive and back on.
     4)  Get the Cumulative on ASAP.  You may also want to see if there are any
PTFs for the drive that did not make it onto
           the cumulative.

Just my 4 cents.
Gary Feinstein

"Michele Reinkemeyer" <mreinkemeyer@mbsbooks.com> on 12/14/99 07:37:51 PM