  • Subject: Re: Transferring a file when customer is running SSP as a guest operating system
  • From: email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (James W Kilgore)
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 17:27:51 -0800

Kirk,

We don't FTP from a M36, but do from a S/36EE.

We've never set up an AS/400 with M36 for this and other reasons.

This is where a product like ETU comes in.  We use it for 236/436
machines we support.  I never cared much for PC Support.

I should have asked Joan if she is running a M36, S/36EE or a 436.

Kirk Goins wrote:

> How Do you FTP from the M36 ????
>
> We do it by using ODF to place the file on the OS/400 side and then FTP?
>

> > Joan Neidhardt wrote:
> > >
> > > Have any of you been able to transfer a file to another platform
> > like NT
> > > when running SSP as a Guest Operating System on the AS/400?  If so
> > how?

begin:vcard
n:Kilgore;James
tel;fax:253.770.1424
tel;work:253.848.2567
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.james-w-kilgore.com/index.html
org:Progressive Data Systems, Inc.
adr:;;P.O. Box 99550;Lakewood;WA;98499;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:email@James-W-Kilgore.com
title:President
x-mozilla-cpt:;-20448