  • Subject: Re: Usage limit for Product 5769SS1 feature 5103 has been exceeded
  • From: mcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:01:26 -0500

Joe,

Feature 5103 is Media and Storage Extensions.   A number of tape management
software packages use it (BRMS) and also used for developing Heirarchical
Storage Management (HSM) applications.  It's relatively cheap.....$995.00

The feature has been a priced feature for a while (V3R7 I think) but what you
are seeing is one of the wonderful features of V4R4...

"Joe Teff" <jteff19@idt.net> on 12/02/99 12:50:59 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com