  • Subject: Re: *** ADMIN: Consultants forum?
  • From: "End of the Trail" <endofthetrail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 02:12:20 -0500

Don:

On Wednesday, November 24, 1999 10:12 AM you stated:

>Well, the consultants listserver is about ready to go.  Janet Krueger and I
will be riding herd on it.  We expect >and demand that folks act like ladies
and gentlemen or we'll breakout the whips and .44 >magnums....something we
really don't want to have to do.

Ya'll aint trying to make fun of folks like me is yea?  I am a simple
country kid, blessed with simple country logic.  I got my book learnin' paid
fer by riding bulls.  I attended Miles Comm. College in Miles City, Montana
www.mcc.cc.mt.us on a rodeo scholarship and found out that computin' seems
to come easy for me.  After returning home, northern Indiana,
www.skyenet.net/~endofthetrail/eott_map.htm I landed my first DP job.  For 5
years I worked a real job during the week, and rode bulls in the Pros (PRCA)
on weekends.  Took the shop from a S34 to S36 onto AS400, dail up to lease
lines then satelite, ran the twinax then replaced it with twisted pair,
supported a S32 and the PCs, in short, I wore a lot of hats, made some
mistakes, and learned loads.  www.skyenet.net/~endofthetrail/elsresum.htm I
have been consulting as an independent for over ten years, but still hang
tight to the country roots.  My wife, 4 children and I have a small riding
stable, horse-back riding, hayrides, pony parties, etc... (about anything
horse related).   www.skyenet.net/~endofthetrail

There; I go again!  Running off at the mouth...  All I really wanted to say:
Thanks fer makin' me feel at home!

'til later.......

Eurrat Saylor
End of the Trail