Anyone doing any AS/400 SDLC communications using ISDN?  We are looking at using
ISDN to connect to our VAN Advantis and to be honest, even after looking at the
manuals, I'm not sure how this stuff should act and look.  My comm. expertise is
LAN (TRN and ETH), SDLC leased, and frame relay.  We are looking at ISDN for
costs, speed, and seperation from our existing network.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Crump

+---