• Subject: IBM AS/400 announcements
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:51:52 -0800

My boss has asked me to post this to the list:

Does anyone know of any whispers of new announcements regarding the AS/400?
An ICC representative (IBM Credit Corp) has indicated that the model 730 is
becoming somewhat dated technology and that some announcements are rumored
for 1st quarter next year.  Anything you have heard would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger Boucher
Standard Pacific Corp.
rboucher@stanpac.com