• Subject: Re: Windows Error Messages (was Re: AS/400 vs. NT)
  • From: HwaRangRon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:04:11 EST

>>A lot of window error messages you can not select the >>text from with your
>> mouse.  I have tried numerous times. Depends on what >>type of message
>> box it is, I guess.

>> Regards,

>> Jim Langston
I've ran into this before to. I think it depends on whether or not you allow
the cursor to go outside fo the window. If you put your message at the bottom
of the screen instead of at the bottom of the window, and then don't allow the
cursor outside of the window, you can't position the cursor to press help.
Ron

+---