  • Subject: RE: Green Screen access for customers - suggestions??
  • From: "Brendan Bispham" <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:00:51 +0100

Jim,
When you selected an entry from a list and returned, the cursor went back to
the top of the list.
For instance on WRKMBRPDM, you'd do a 2 to edit, and when you'd finished,
expected to do a 14 to compile... but you had to move the cursor back down
which got irritating.

I think the versions I tried (in July) ranged from 1.7 to 2.5. They were
trying to fix 'the cursor problems' then, so I guess they've succeeded by
now.

But TNBridge didnt have the problem, so I got rid of Mochasoft (and
TN3270Plus).

Brendan Bispham