  • Subject: RE: Pandemonium at Hot-sites
  • From: Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:00:22 -0400

I don't think it is a pitch either . More an East Coast - FLOYD experience. The part about having a plan and testing it now Vs under reactive pressures is excellent thought for all. It should go beyond MIS & DR to include the entire business continuity plan

Dean Assmussen has been very silent from North Carolina.
Bet he is till out there helping others recover from the damages.