  • Subject: RE: errors
  • From: Debbie Helms <DHelms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:56:21 -0400

David - I tried everything to get rid of the jobs.  I could not change,
hold, or end the jobs.  Where would I look to determine what the problem
was?  I have sent a main storage dump to IBM - I don't really expect to hear
from IBM in reference to this dump.  We did run srvtrc on the jobs that were
running.  I have pages and pages of trace information.  I have wrapped
joblogs, history, lic logs.  I really don't know what I'm looking for.  I am
afraid that we will experience this problem again if we don't find the cause
of this problem.
I agree that it sounds like os400 when you can not flush a job - but try to
argue with IBM.