  • Subject: Re: AS/400 on alt.hacker
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:34:07 -0700

Reading on the details, it seems that this program would work from
"standard" packet sniffers.  That is, the ones written now.

Could one be written to sniff and not be detected? Yes, I could think
of two ways to do it, but both would take a little bit of knowledge.

But I see how this would work on an unsophisticated packet sniffer program,
which most are, it would seem.

Regards,

Jim Langston