  • Subject: RE: V4R4 CUM 9229 * Warning *
  • From: "Mark A. Manske" <manske@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:51:19 -0500
  • Disposition-Notification-To: "Mark A. Manske" <manske@pconline.com>

Interesting; I JUST looked at my letter for that cum, NO mention of it on my
letter,
but looked on the system and IT IS applied.... so far.. "ok"

but here is the symptom string

OSP LODPTF MSGCPF3908 AFTER UPGRADING FROM V4R1M0 TO V4R4M0

We went from V4R2M0 to V4R4M0 -

also be advised when upgrading to V4R4; not only get C9229440, but order
up the group PTF of SF99104 (a rather large ptf too of 170 fixes)

It has many "fixes" for SQL, query/400 and general database access fixes

Also there are patches on IBM's site for the PC for client access, above and
beyond what goes on the AS/400

Isn't it comforting to see that IBM ships out different documentation.