Sir:

I enjoy reading this forum.  A vast base of knowledge and opinions, experts
to not, simple to thought provoking questions, answers, and problems.   Much
is tongue in check, based on an underlaying truth.

With that said, I thank you for your thoughts, but disagree.  I feel that
the world is full of devils, we are raising them.  Children are not being
raised with any accountablities.  Not black or white, everything is gray.
The 70's idea "if it feels good do it" is coming back to haunt them.  The
neXt generation has taken them at their word and expanded on it.

I do attend to agree about the "fellow that lives on lake washington and
gives a few bucks to the Gates Foundation".  I go on to think that too many
people worship the Gates Foundation and his Frankenstein (Gates, myself, is
one).  Please do not misunderstand me, I also make, or try to make, a living
with this TOOL{machine}, but I do not think it will save the world.  It can
help or hurt it, this whole Y2K, tho great for the work, is inhanced by this
frankenstein (I know, they also had scares back on the turn of the 19
century).

I don't feel that I am a religious nut, BUT I do BELIEVE and think we need
to spend more time with both the elderly(to learn, remember, and reflect)
and the young(to pass on our knowledge, morals, and experinces).  I will
step away from the podium, did not mean to preach.  This is not the time or
place.

Again, I am thankful for many things and this forum is one of thing.

Eurrat
endofthetrail@skyenet.net