Chris,

I just got done going through MBA's pager software.  I would submit that
the time bound range that you're implying should be under your program
control.  It's your routines that call the pager API's to initiate the
paging process...how about puting a time/date stamp check in your code so
that there is control on in initiation process...

Now, caveat, if you're just doing a blanket moniter of a msgq, then yeah,
paragraph one doesn't apply because their software just does a blanket
moniter for messages...in which case, moving the paging process into the
program and removing the msgid from the list of monitered msgid's would be
the best way to go...

Don in DC