Just one hop, the AS/400. I know it is an "overloaded" box, but this problem
exists when Domino is the only thing running. It is an 9406/620 2175 with
512mb memory. With only Domino running, being the only mail client at the
time, and being one hop away on TCP/IP, it is difficult (sometimes
impossible) to receive an attachment of any size ( >2mb ) because it takes
Domino sooooo long to gather itself for a POP3 client. Maybe I just need to
find a good Domino person to look this thing over.

Bob