  • Subject: RE: PC Print Files to AS400 Printer
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 8:13:13 -0500

Yes.  And PC's not using Client Access can use it, etc.  To configure it you go
into Operations Navigator, select Network, select Servers, select TCP/IP, and
you'll see NetServer.  Right clicking on this will get you into some setup,
(properties).  A regular double click will get you into Shared Objects.  This
is where you define new shares - both printer and file.  Check out the book
'OS/400 - AS/400 Integration with Windows NT Server: SC41-5439' available
online at:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/3eng44.htm

JGiusto@patuxent.com on 08/02/99 07:01:57 AM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet