Hi Eds what you are seeing is HTML encoding of the characters that it cant
direct pass such as space. I am suprised you dont see it in IE as well I
just looked at the following generated in the Net.Data forum on IGNITE/400
and seen through IE.

http://www.ignite400.org/member/cgi-dta/dtwforum.d2w/POSTVIEW?SUBJECT=HTTP%2
0Cookies&SUBJECTID=1999-07-29-21%2E01%2E43%2E511312&REPLY=2&PRODUCT=INET%20S
ervers%20%2B%20Netscape&CATEGORY=how%20can%20i%20do&MESSAGECRITERIA=&PRODUCT
ID=1&CATEGORYID=8

What you may want to look at is front end your RPG program through Net.Data
it will make life much easier. It will handle the encoding for you then use
the Direct_Execution function to call your RPG. Once done you wont spend
time writting CGI RPG interfaces use Net.Data it will cut your time
developing in at least half.

The second point the easiet way to do your binding is to have two IP
interfaces each with its own HTTP config. Set them to bind specific and put
the host names into the host table and start them up, now each one will
serve from port 80 on a different IP address. It is possible to serve
multiple sites from a single IP address have a search on Virtual Hosting on
the IGNITe/400 site. This would allow you to access both www.abc.com and
www.bca.com on the same address both on port 80. You will need to go to V430
to get those sort of benifits.

Thanks