Surveyor/400 is from Linoma Software at www.linomasoftware.com.  You can
email Jeff Petermann, Sales Director at jpeter@conn2000.com. I think you can
download a demo version of the software at their website.  It is pretty
cool.
CJG
Carl Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street
Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
770-422-2995
mailto: cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
EDI, Communications and AS400 Technical Consulting

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Luebbe <bluebbe@conn2000.com>
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Date: Friday, July 23, 1999 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: DBU


>What is the web site for surveyor/400?  Who makes it?
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Carl Galgano <cgalgano@ediconsulting.com>
>To: <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
>Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 2:33 PM
>Subject: Re: DBU
>
>
>> there is also a cool client server product called surveyor/400.  It is a
>GUI
>> front end written in Java that provides a Windows Explorer interface to
>the
>> AS400.  It give great info about file relationships, logical, will create
>> DDS specs on the fly, also SQL access, etc.  Also lets you update the
>file.
>> I have no relationship with them, just thought the product was cool.
>> CJG
>> Carl Galgano
>> EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
>> 540 Powder Springs Street
>> Suite C19
>> Marietta, GA  30064
>> 770-422-2995
>> mailto: cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
>> http://www.ediconsulting.com
>> EDI, Communications and AS400 Technical Consulting
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Dan Bale <dbale@genfast.com>
>> To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
>> Date: Thursday, July 22, 1999 3:08 PM
>> Subject: Re: DBU
>>
>>
>> >
>> >
>> >Hey, does anyone out there use DBU look-alike called Passport?  I think
>the
>> >author was the original author of DBU.  If I remember correctly from
>about
>> three
>> >years ago, Passport was $800 regardless of AS/400 model.  It makes DBU
>look
>> very
>> >expensive by comparison.  But I don't recall how the features compared
>> between
>> >the two.
>> >
>> >Still, it may be worth your while to investigate.
>> >
>> >- Dan Bale
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >+---
>> >| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>> >| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>> >| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>> >| To unsubscribe from this list send email to
>> MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>> >| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
>> david@midrange.com
>> >+---
>>
>> +---
>> | This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>> | To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>> | To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>> | To unsubscribe from this list send email to
>MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>> | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
>david@midrange.com
>> +---
>
>+---
>| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>| To unsubscribe from this list send email to
MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
david@midrange.com
>+---

+---
| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: david@midrange.com
+---


This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].