Jeff,

>We have a CISC 300-2042 with an FSIOP and run LanServer/400 (5763XZ1).

Just to elaborate of Roger's comments, Integration Services is a
no-charge option but is installed separately.  On my RISC machine, it
was not available for V3R6 but was starting with V3R7.  According to
my setup book, it should be available for V3R2 as program 5716-SA2.

I run it here on my FSIOP without any problems.  It was simple to
setup following the instructions in SC41-3123, "Integration Services
for File Server I/O Processor".

Hopefullly you have it available on your V3R2 install media, but if
not it is a no-charge option.

Doug
+---