  • Subject: RE: Available candidates
  • From: "Robertson, Scott" <SRobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:25:20 -0400

They are either getting them from this list or the JD Edwards list.  I have
received numerous unsolicited mailings from Josh at Halcyon.  I called him
twice requesting him to remove my name from the lists.  I have also called
their e-mail administrator (Juan) after those request were ignored.

The messages continued to come and I had a rather nasty conversation with
Josh (he became rather belligerent on the phone with me).

I had to add their domain to our "blocking list" on our mail server.  Of
course, whenever someone from their domain sends mail into ours, not only
does their mail get returned, but a "nasty-gram" is also sent back to the
originator!

Scott S. Robertson
Information Systems Manager
Data Processing Sciences Corp.