  • Subject: Re: problem exchanging 8mm tapes using Exaby
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:20:15 -0400

Bob,
  You are correct about having to re-configure to 7208.  The drive is
probably writing in a -012 or higher (*5GB or *7GB) format and you
can't change that when it is emulating 9348.

  As to the 2621, Oh S**t.  Probably gonna need an IPL to recognize
the card again.  I didn't think removing cards was possible without
messing around in SST.

  Hope this helps and good luck!

  - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis         | What do you want to reload today?
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |