I'm experimenting with Net.Data and tried running a canned macro that used
an RPG program to power a simple inquiry screen.  I get the first screen up
fine (where the user enters the lookup value.)

When the macro tries to call the RPG program I get the following error:
"NET.DATA Error: The activation of the language environment service program
/QSYS.LIB//QTCP.LIB/QTMHSYS.SRVPGM failed".  My ini file contains the line
"ENVIRONMENT(DTW_SYSTEM) /QSYS.LIB/QTCP.LIB/QTMHSYS.SRVPGM  ( )" copied from
the IBM documentation.  When I did a dspobjd *all/qtmh* *srvpgm I received
the following results:

                       Display Object Description - Basic

                                                                 Library 1
of 1
 Library:   QTCP

 Type options, press Enter.

   5=Display full attributes   8=Display service attributes

 Opt  Object      Type      Attribute               Size  Text

      QTMHCGI     *SRVPGM                          49152

      QTMHIAPI    *SRVPGM                          36864

      QTMHLE      *SRVPGM                          57344

      QTMHMPS1    *SRVPGM                          49152

      QTMHUASC    *SRVPGM                          24576

Am I missing something simple and obvious, or am I missing the necessary
object?  I'm running v4r3.

TIA