Benji,

Performance Explorer which is shipped with the performance tools will be
able to measure any or all processes that you would need to see.  The stuff
that is not measured is below the SLIC level or less than .01 milliseconds.
Caution:  Performance Explorer will use quite a bit of CPU and DASD so you
only want to do small observations (5 min or less).  If you need more
detail, I can send more privately.

Jim Oberholtzer
Computech Resources, Inc.

benji@intercomputer.hu on 05/28/99 08:40:29 AM