  • Subject: Re: RPG compiler for PC
  • From: "Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 22:02:32 +0200

Hi Bogs

Once - many years ago - I saw many adds for "Baby/34". Hugh - Altavista
gave me some really interesting results trying to combine '"Baby" with
"Computer" and "Language". Well, it turned out that the product "Baby/34"
apparently was removed from marketing before the Internet was well
established. But "Baby/36" brought me closer:

MOVE *OFF COMMERCIAL

There are products "Baby/36" and "Baby/400", but unfortunately they are
not free. As far as I remember the description was promising, but I never
remember having met anybody actually USING it. Also: My current
investigating gave nothing like 'free':

Have a look at:
http://classicinformation.com/system36as400/ for further information

MOVE *ON COMMERCIAL

Starting to learn RPG in order to do a Y2K-fix a few days before
'critical date' (which is not - repeating NOT Dec 31)? Isn't it a little
late. I have an easier solution at http://hkrebs,dk/y2kcnv.html but also
(sorry) that's not free. There IS a free solution however at
http://www.year2000.com/archive/NFfreeY2Ksolution.html