Annoying indeed.  I recently bought a new notebook to find that I can not
map the key I want to act as the enter key (I map all pc keyboards the same
as a terminal.)  I called CA support and they said "no can do."  What
puzzled me about this was that it took them several days to finally conclude
that the key could not be used on this Micron Transport.

John