  • Subject: RE: Client Access Data Transfer Options
  • From: "Guzak, Michael" <Michael_guzak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:57:23 -0400

Thank You! That was exactly what I was looking for! Once again, this amazing
list pays for itself !!!

Actually the code I needed was

OPTIONS     2:/.HMSISON11

I needed to default to ISO date format, but you had the right idea.  I
created a tto file with the desired options and compared it to the default
transfer file.  One copy, one paste and I was done.  Thanks again.