  • Subject: Re: Query Tools
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:13:27 -0500

We are still using Query.  We've looked at other tools that claim to be more
user
friendly.  What it boils down to is this: The other tools require the same back
end
setup that decent logical files do.  Some of the other tools support the HAVING
clause of SQL, (not available in Query, but available in Query Manager/400 as
part
of the 57xx-ST1 package).  Query feeds nice into Office Vision/400.  However
IBM
has a problem with integrated solutions and is canning Office Vision.

jbussert@stecnet.com on 04/09/99 07:01:51 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet