  Can anyone give me some advise on this problem...all help would
  appreciated, regards Glenn

     I get the error whenever we execute program I60TSTU/PUR01A within the
     IRIS (KPO) Sandbox environment on the KZOP1 AS/400.  The appropriate
     way to execute this program is with:  CALL PUR01C.

     An excerpt of the job log shows the errors generated:

      Space offset X'00000000' is outside current limit for object
        ZWKS2097S5JLCOONS   825041.
      Function check. MCH0601 unmonitored by QSQOPEN at statement *N,
        instruction X'09D8'.
      Dump output directed to spooled file 2. SQL system error.

     The first error shown is "MCH0601", and the last one is "SQL0901".  A
     complete job log spoolfile, as well as the dump spoolfiles created,
     are available with job:  ZWKS2097S5/JLCOONS/825041.

     The error is always occurring when the following SQL statement is
     attempted (I pulled this from a PRTSQLINF output, so the H's represent
     different host variables within the program):

      SELECT SUM ( TQTY ) INTO : H : H FROM V_ITH AS ITH WHERE TLOT = : H
     AND TPROD =
          : H AND TID = 'TH' AND EXISTS ( SELECT CCCODE FROM V_ZCC WHERE
     CCTABL =
          'APINTER' AND CCID = 'CC' AND CCCODE = ITH . TTYPE )

     Because this program updates a DB2 table, it runs in *SQL naming
     convention, rather than *SYS.  Even so, when we run this same command
     via interactive SQL, in *SQL naming convention, it processes
     successfully.

     Also of note is that the error occurs on random executions of this
     statement.  In our testing, this error has occurred different times on
     the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th execution of the above statement, with
     previous executions within the program's logic loop providing expected
     results.  In the example job mentioned above, it was the 4th execution
     that erred, based upon the PUR01P01 spool file showing 3 updates and
     then the -901 SQL code.  It's always the MCH0601 and SQL0901 errors
     that get logged in the job log, regardless of the iteration.