Hi Chaps,

a quick question.

We upgraded to V4R3 last weekend and something strange (to me) has happened.

Scenario:

We have a program, as part of a standard package, that has been running for
some time.  Within this program, part of the LDA is defined as a 7,0 field
as follows...

I    I                              460 4660L#SESN

Note that the initialization parameter does not contain a value.

This field is then Z-ADD'd into a database variable later in the program.

This program ran successfully after the upgrade with blanks being passed in
the LDA positions.  I had to make a change a recompile it last night and
when it ran, it failed with a decimal data error on the Z-ADD command.  I am
100% certain that my changes did not affect this value being passed.  Has
anyone on the list experienced anything like this?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

winmail.dat

This thread ...