We had a similar situation where we had multiple customers dialing into us
through an ASYNC protocol converter (Andrew DataLynx YUK)

If a customer spooled a report, then hung up the connection before it
printed, the report was left in the spool file.

If another customer dialed in, the spool file would still be there and they
could print it.   The reports showed prices, which of course were different
for each customer.

Here's what we did:

User signs on and calls our startup program
ENDWTR  KIOSK *IMMED
CLROUTQ         KIOSK
STRPRTWTR   KIOSK

When they sign off, we called our signoff program

ENDWTR  KIOSK *IMMED
CLROUTQ KIOSK

The ENDWTR and CLROUTQ commands are done in the signon program in case they
don't signoff properly.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Parlin, NJ  08859