Snip......

Scepticism is a good thing - it gives people food for thought.  I was a
Java sceptic until I looked at it.  Download the Java toolkit to your PC
and take one of the many online tutorials.  Judge for yourself.

Buck,
     Could you please tell me what Java tool kit , I need to run on OS/2,
and where I can get that and where I can see online Tutorials.

Thanks

Regards
Raj

+---