  • Subject: Re: Small Firm Software for the AS/400
  • From: Vanya Jovic <jovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:28:34 -0700 (MST)

Dean,

a few weeks ago, I had an opportunity to attend a very nice presenatation
made by Infinium. Their solution seems to be very nice and is based on
AS/400 - Domino - Lotus Notes. What I liked mostly was professionalism and
competence of people making that presenatation. Infinium seems to be in
the list of top 25 IBM business partners (or something similar). I have no
idea about price and scalability.

Vanja Jovic,
Canada