• Subject: Re: Common in S/A....
  • From: Kirk Yates <yatesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:25:58 -0600

Don wrote:

> but why is the fall conference ending on Thursday?

Construction in the area.

There are a few other changes planned.  Please keep in mind it's not firmed up
yet, but this was the answer I received in MOM (I'm one of the few people that
was there for ALLLLLLLLLL of it).

1) Registration will open Sunday morning.
2) Opening Session will be Sunday morning (hopefully a couple of hours after
Registration opens)
3) Expo will be open after the Opening Session is over on Sunday
4) Sessions will be scheduled for ALL DAY on Thursday

They're hoping that everyone will stay for the entire conference, then leave on
Friday.

Kirk Yates

+---