Has anyone else had problems getting RPGILE and RPGBND objects to
     convert to 64-bit? We're migrating from a 310(v3r2) to 510(v4r3)
     and cannot seem to get the RPG IV programs to convert. We're having
     to transfer source and compile on the production machine.

     We use MKS Implementer, but it does not seem to be related to this.
     Restoring from tape also fails to convert the objects.

     TIA
     eric.delong@pmsi-services.com

+---