  • Subject: Re: Computerworld: Scarcity of AS/400 resources a concern
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:03:15 -0500

James !

Glad I could get you fired up buddy ! <BG>

Ya, that line Ling spewed REALLY took me by surprise - WHERE the heck did he get
THAT from ?? !!

And ditto on the applications - we have heard for YEARS of the incredible
breadth
of applications for the AS/400...

Glad the S/36 deal went well ! We just moved off of an OLD NCR Unix box to the
AS/400 for Y2K compliance and had VERY little problems. Maybe IBM or at least
Ling needs to be talking to the RIGHT folks !!

Chuck