Hi, John:

Typically, a QUOTE command can be placed on multiple lines by using the
backslash character: \
This *MAY* only be true if the remote system is a Unix system, however.  It
*DOES* work with AIX, in my experience.

HTH
--
Dennis Lovelady                    Simpsonville, SC
mail: dennis@lovelady.com          dennis.e.lovelady@ac.com

John Hall <jhall@hillmgt.com>
03/10/99 08:48 PM GMT
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com