  • Subject: Re: SMTP server
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:52:25 -0800

Carl,

Did you specify a mail router in the SMTP attributes? Try using CHGSMTPA
and specifying the IP address or host name of your ISP's mail router.

hth,
Patrick

--
IBM AS/400 communications, FTP automation, and network security
software and consulting services.

http://www.patownsend.com
begin:vcard
n:Townsend;Patrick
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Patrick Townsend & Associates, Inc.
adr:;;7700 Earling Street NE;Olympia;WA;98506;US
version:2.1
email;internet:townsend@patownsend.com
title:President
tel;fax:(360) 357-9047
tel;work:(360) 357-8971
note;quoted-printable:Software and consulting services for the IBM AS/400. =0D=0ASpecializing in AS/400 communications, FTP automation =0D=0Aand network security.
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Patrick Townsend
end:vcard