  • Subject: RE: Problem with QtmhCvtDb API
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:50:50 -0600

Ted Holt from Midrange Computing brought to my attention a Tech Talk item
concerning this, and it answered my question.  Apparently in V4R1 and up
there is a bug on this API when reading standard input.  The fix is to put
one more "dummy" variable at the end.

Bradley V. Stone
Taylor Corporation - OASIS Programmer/Analyst
bvstone@taylorcorp.com