• Subject: RE: Convert packed data for HP3000 using 'C' instead of 'F' for posit ive numbers
  • From: "Weatherly, Howard" <hweatherly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:07:25 -0500

I'm confused, an HP3000 (I assume Series III) will accept either the
'C' or the 'F' as a positive sign. If your app absolutely needs the
'C' the just insert an add zero to field in front of your test, this
should convert it to 'C'. As for doing it on the copy, I can't help
you.

Howard Weatherly

hweatherly@dlis.dla.mil
howard.weatherly@ctg.com