                From:   Chad Walsingham [mailto:walsice@mail.bay.k12.fl.us]
                Sent:   Wednesday, January 13, 1999 5:39 AM
                To:     MIDRANGE
                Subject:        AFP PROBLEM

                 << File: Card for Chad Walsingham >> Hi,

                    I'm trying to create a purchase order sheet by using the
AFP utility
                on our as/400. I have created the overlay and printed it. I
have also
                adapted the the program to line up with the overlays
parameters and can
                also print this. My problem is that I can't seem to get the
program to
                call the overlay. I've tried the OVRPRTF command and that
won't even get
                it to pull. I'm sure it is something simple I have
overlooked. Any
                assistance would be greatly appreciated.

                Chad Walsingham

Jon Erickson.vcf