I've encountered one small problem with CVTRPGSRC.  It doesn't convert the
INFDS format for the current line number correctly,... e.g.

FFAX025PR  O    E             PRINTER INFDS(LINE)

leaves the format as Binary instead of Integer.

D LINE            DS
D  SPLF                  83     92
D  SPOOL#               123    124B 0
D  CURLIN               367    368B 0

Should be:
D LINE            DS
D  SPLF                  83     92
D  SPOOL#               123    124I 0
D  CURLIN               367    368I 0

If left as binary, you'll receive the following when you try to reference
CURLIN,. "MCH1210 - Receiver value to small to hold result".  And yes, it
will compile without errors.

Regards,
Jon A. Erickson
Viking Industries, Inc.