  • Subject: RE: WSCST Object
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:59:56 -0600

The WCO should take care of the paper type, no OVRDBF should be needed.
There are PCL statements in all of the PAGSIZE tags and they should be all
set to tell the printer to pull the 11x17 paper.

Could you post your settings for your outq?

Bradley V. Stone
Taylor Corporation - OASIS Programmer/Analyst
bvstone@taylorcorp.com