HI,

                Do not worry, you are not the only soul. This problem is
for every one. Because the default message line for any window is 24 or
27 depending on the hardware you are using. You can solve this problem.
But it is a long process.

There is a keyword called MSGLOC(Message location) to set where ever you
want the message to be displayed. But this is a file level key word. So
if you set this value, it  will be for all the records in the file. If
you want to pop up a window and want the message to be displayed only at
the bottom of the pop up window then put the pop up in a
Different display file and then set the MSGLOC of that file accordingly
depending on the size of the pop up window.

The format is : MSGLOC(NUMBER)

Hope this helps..............................

Vijay.

                Subject: USING WINDOW ON A DISPLAY FLE
                Hi Vijay,
                                  I posted the following message on
Midrange forum, But I
                did'nt get any response.

                Do you come across this problem. If you know the
solution (Or)  If you have
                the same problem on your pop up window program, , please
let me know, so
                that atleast I can make sure that  I am not the only
person have this
                problem.

                Thanks

                Raj

                My email  address is   rajan.srinivasan@allfun.com

                THE MESSAGE I POSTED

                Any help on this  please????.

                     Is this a  problem on  all the  window  programs
for  everyone ???.

                Any help is  greatly  appriciated.

                Raj

                 (Embedded     Rajan Srinivasan

                 image moved   11-11-98 05:35 PM

                 to file:      (Embedded image moved to file:
PIC10200.PCX)
                 PIC28152.PCX)