  • Subject: RE: GO to a menu within CL program
  • From: Balajee sethu Raman K <BALAJEEK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 01:31:05 -0500

----------
From:  Balajee sethu Raman K
Sent:  Thursday, October 29, 1998 11:56 AM
To:  'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.'

Hi Jeff ,

     I tried doing this Exercise .

     I am just giving the code segment of what I tried

     Program Name : CLP001

                            PGM
             ---------
             ---------

             TFRCTL     PGM(RPG001)

             ---------
             ---------

             ENDPGM

Program Name : RPG001
C***
--------
--------

C                     FREE 'CLP001#'
C*** Any CL Command
C                     MOVE 'GO MAJOR'FLDA
C                     CALL 'QCMDEXC'
C                     PARM           FLDA    8
C*** Length of the Total no of strings in the command
C                     PARM 8         FLDB   155
--------
--------
C                     SETON                     LR

Please let me know if my idea's are correct.

K. Balajee
Systems Analyst
Mascot Systems ,
Banglore , India.