  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Help IBM design the AS/400 HTTP Server
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:52:05 -0500

While the web page is probably public I would consider the invite to the
usablilty center a private issue.  I would have thought a little longer before
forwarding that on.  I've spent some time there working with Steve Hughes on
other projects.  If you're the kind of guy that will bang away on the subject
that it should turn out to be a win/win situation for your company, IBM and
perhaps other users of the product who will use some of the suggestions you've
made to IBM.  If you fit this mold, I'd get the boss to let you go.

The Usability Center will have a few 400's and much monitoring equipment -
video cameras and lots of other goodies.  This allows them to track the
usability of software.  For being a fish in a fishbowl it's still pretty
personal.

DAsmussen@aol.com on 09/01/98 04:45:29 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet