  • Subject: Re: AS400 Library list constraint
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:19:49 -0700

Rob,

There are several email packages for the AS/400. Net400 is a partner
company and they sell NetMail*400. In addition to the normal mail
functions the product has a rich set of APIs for mail integration. You
can get more information here:

    http://www.net400.com

Patrick

--

IBM AS/400 communications, FTP automation, and network security
software and consulting services.

mailto:townsend@patownsend.com
http://www.patownsend.com