  • Subject: RE: PC tool to access 400 data
  • From: "Torres, Wanda" <WTorres@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:21:12 -0400

Look at IBM Manual Client Access for Windows 3.1 ODBC  User's Guide,
and AS/400 Client Access Host Server Manual. There is a sample ODBC exit
program. You can control the following functions of ODBC.

*       Whether ODBC is allowed at  all.
*       What functions are allowed for AS/400.
*       What SQL statements are allowed.
*       What information can be retrieved about database server objects.
*       What SQL catalog functions are allowed.
> ---------

Wanda