Whew... now I feel better Pete.  I was afraid I'd completely misunderstood
>From and To.

It's copied/pasted directly from an IBM help page.  It's purpose is to
show how to code a record description for a VaRPG Container Part.  I
suspect in the end I will learn that the From columns are wrong and the
definition is supposed to be 6 + ' ' + 64 + ' ' + 6 + ' ' + 20.