You need V3R1M3 of CA/400 for Win95/NT - with at least the first Service
Pack applied.
Depending on your system release level you also need the required PTF's.
This info is in Information APAR II10918:

OS/400 Ver 4 Rel 2 Mod 0 :

 PRODUCT    PTF
 -------  -------
5769TC1   SF47715  & SF48390
5769999   MF19494
5769SS1   SF49336 SF47792 & SF47400

  Note: Customer should check the above PTFs for
    supercedes.  The above PTFs are the latest
    supercedes as of 6/30/98.

OS/400 Ver 4 Rel 1 Mod 0 :

 PRODUCT    PTF
 -------  -------
 5769TC1  SF48910 & SF47714
 5769999  MF19274
 5769SS1  SF49335

OS/400 Ver 3 Rel 7 Mod 0 :

 PRODUCT    PTF
 -------  -------
 5716TC1  SF47713 & SF48909
 5716999  MF19275
 5716SS1  SF47406 & SF49210

OS/400 Ver 3 Rel 2 Mod 0 :

 PRODUCT    PTF
 -------  -------
5763TC1   SF49564 & SF47712
5763999   MF19563
5763SS1   SF49121 & SF49565

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com